Monday, February 27, 2012

Photos from Freedom Firm Visit

Enjoy! :)

The Malstead's three little puppies!
Wasa, silly puppy!


"Leg Up," the horse therapy ministry in the Malstead's backyard, where the girls learn how to ride and take care of horses

Greg and Mala's magical home



Coonoor, where the retreat was held
tea plantations on our climb up the mountain!

Bald Man in the tea plants!



Rod, center, from the Ooty office, with Debi and Karl, South Africans who now live in England and run the Freedom Firm UK Office






Later that night there was a bonfire for the whole staff
with lots of dancing and singing...

and pirate songs from Roger...

and lots of incredible stories.
Roger with the newly-released Freedom Firm Annual Report
The lovely lawn where we had many memorable tea times


New friend Shyla, from Ohio!!! Who is volunteering in Ooty with Freedom Firm for a year!


I SO missed leading worship with Roger, and it was wonderful to do so again. I also relished playing an actual piano for the first time since August!




After leading English songs, we learned songs in Hindi.

The amazing staff of Freedom Firm on our last morning together
I so enjoyed spending time and leading worship with Roger!

Roger and I with some of the investigation team

With Morgan, the Malstead's youngest child
Roger with Greg and Mala, founders of Freedom Firm
One last look at the tea lawn...I was very sad to be leaving Ooty, but I hope to return! 
Leaving Ooty, here is a herd of donkeys being shepherded down the mountain by a motorcyle

2 comments:

  1. Hey Claudia! I hope you know who it is! Its Toby! I have a blogspot, too! Did u get my email? I dont think this is a place to mention that, but anything to talk to you :) Im with my friend Morgan right now! I miss you and I think you blog it really good (especially the pictures!)... Ill email you later and I hope you get it! Ill see you at Conference this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Claudia! Its Toby, but I am on Hope's computer... Hope and I love the picture of you dressed up as a man! It is so funny, anyway, I hope I will see you at conference this year! See ya :)

    ReplyDelete